Little Lilly, I'm so glad your here. It was nice to meet you. I can't wait for you to get home so I can come play with you. Just wait until you meet your big sister Sammy. I will see you, Mommy, and Sammy on Monday. I love you all. Nae Nae
Little Lilly, it was so good to finally meet you. I can't wait for you to get home so I can come and play with you. Sammy is going to love her little sister. See you, Mommy, and Sammy on Monday. I love you. Aunt Nae Nae
2 comments:
Little Lilly, I'm so glad your here. It was nice to meet you. I can't wait for you to get home so I can come play with you. Just wait until you meet your big sister Sammy. I will see you, Mommy, and Sammy on Monday. I love you all. Nae Nae
Little Lilly, it was so good to finally meet you. I can't wait for you to get home so I can come and play with you. Sammy is going to love her little sister. See you, Mommy, and Sammy on Monday. I love you. Aunt Nae Nae
Post a Comment